A few of the frequently asked questions I get from people. In no particular order...
1) Do you speak English in Australia?
This may sound stupid for you people playing at home, but I do get this a LOT. Yes, we speak English.
2) Will you draw a pic of me?
I tried this for a while but I've found out I'm just too busy. 'Sides I can't make a pic look like you, I'm just not that talented.
3) Will you draw a pic for my TMNT fan fic?
See answer above. Also, most TMNT Fan Fiction is Mary Sue trash and I really don't want to have anything to do with it. If I happen to read your fic and like it enough to want to draw a pic, but that's really it.
4) How do I get the Sims TMNT skins? The site doesn't exist anymore.
I don't know what happened to the site. I wish I knew if they were hosted somewhere else. They were the best TMNT skins* I have seen to date. I have searched online but I just don't know where they could be. Due to overwhelming demand, I've uploaded them ontothe site HERE. I don't know if that's all the files you'll need, my Sims1 memory is very faint.
*Please note that I am NOT the creator of these TMNT skins.
5) How do you install the Sims TMNT skins?
Copy and paste the skin image files into the 'skins' folder in your Sim's folder directory. That's how I did it.
6) Can you host my TMNT drawings/fics/flash/comics on your site?
7) When are you going to update "First Encounters"?
That's a question of spare time. I've not seen my beloved Gargoyle eps for over a year now, I'll have to brush up again. But with the other hugely popular TMNT fancomics around, I am just a *little* intimidated :p